|مطلوب||Courthouse Research Specialist|
JOB SUMMARY :
Successfully research cases in a courthouse setting for our clients with relentless commitment, effort, and superior quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Perform research outside of the office and typically at the courthouse.
· Conduct in person research using public record information for assigned region to determine if subject has either a clear record or has criminal cases to provide to the client.
· Enter results into the WSS systems, either as clear (no information found) or the information found in the courts predominantly used index as specified per the client’s instructions.
· Perform additional administrative research duties as assigned.
· Meet quality and productivity standards as established by the General Manager.
· Ability to maintain a 24 to 48-hour turnaround time.
· Ability to complete all daily assigned work for scheduled day.
· Must provide updates to supervisor regarding delays.
· Must provide updates to supervisor regarding courthouse structure updates.
· Ability to maintain an error rate of 0.020% or lower per month.Requirements
o Minimum: High school diploma or GED
o Preferred: Associate Degree in Criminal Justice/related field
o Minimum: Six months’ experience in Criminal Investigation work or other data analysis and research experience
o Preferred: Two years’ experience in research work. Advanced education may substitute for experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
WORK HOURS :
Typical work hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Overtime may be required as needed to meet key objectives.
In addition to the standard Lowers Risk Group benefits package, Courthouse Research Specialists are also eligible for the following benefits:
· Monthly car allowance
· Relocation if applicable
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY :
Lowers Risk Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled veteran or other veteran, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT :
Lowers Risk Group is an “At Will” employer and nothing within the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Lowers Risk Group reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply the job description in any way the company desires and the job description is not a contract for employment.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Lowers Risk Group
POSITION SUMMARY Test beepers and radios to ensure communications equipment works properly. Place requested items such as rollaw[...]2021-07-21 Hotels, Restaurants
Posting Date Jul 18, 2021 Job Number 21047841 Job Category Engineering & Facilities Location Marrio[...]2021-07-21 Technical, Maintenance
POSITION SUMMARY Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions [...]2021-07-21 Officer
JOB SUMMARY Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Fro[...]2021-07-21 Management, Consultancy