|مطلوب||Chief Financial Officer|
• Work with Non-Executive Directors and CEO on the strategic vision of the organization including cultivating and fostering strategic relationships and potential alliances; engage in the growth agenda including organic, acquisition and joint venture strategies.
• Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to prepare the organization to go through a full or partial exit through PE firm or strategic buyer.
• Partner with senior leaders on operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
• Develop and provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders.
• Report financial status (GM% & NP goals) by developing sales forecasts & analysis of sales pipelines; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
• Adept at financial & organizational structuring, including developing business plans and establishing a robust culture of risk management, governance & business policies
• Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets. Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation & internal audit & compliance functions.
• Work with the CEO and other senior executives on assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts as per pricing policy.
• Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
• Innovating processes to increase productivity. Meet productivity goals.
• Successful at building & leading large high-performance teams. Effectively lead the team by hiring and retaining top-grade talent
• Collaborate across function on developing the operating budget. Oversee long-term strategic budgetary
planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan and the monthly reporting and proactively manage cash flows in a leveraged environment
• Supervising investment of funds; works with to raise additional capital as required for expansion.
• Manage and lead the IT organization and help creating an IT landscape to build a competitive advantage for the business
• Oversee the legal division that intakes framing contracts, negotiations, dispute resolution, compliance management and arbitration.
• Oversee the payroll activity for 3000-4000 employees.
isengagedd HR Services