|مطلوب||Sr. Technician Installation & Commissioning|
Senior technician is required to work 12 hours a shift at RUSS Shop (TOC)/ Work site. Job Scope includes on Call services, Rig up & Rig Down, Inspection & maintenance, Troubleshoot of H2S safety equipment at field with client’s equipment’s as well as preventive maintenance and trouble shoot of RUSS equipment’s in field. Job Scope also Includes Installation, Commissioning and Service of H2S Safety Equipment’s for new Projects on Client’s Location/ RUSS TOC.
1. EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE: The Senior Technicians in a Shift are responsible for ensuring all equipment owned and operated by RUSS meets or exceeds manufacturers’ specifications. They must perform preventative maintenance and repairs to equipment as per manufacturers’ specifications. This will include cleaning, calibration, and reporting of non-conforming products. Any equipment that is not deemed to meet manufacturers’ specifications shall be removed from service and reported to the Shift Lead or functional supervisor.
2. EQUIPMENT DISTRIBUTION: The Senior Technicians in a Shift are responsible for the timely and accurate flow of material between our internal destinations and also our clients. All equipment dispatched from the shop must be recorded using an equipment checklist and delivery note. Upon return, all equipment must be verified against the outgoing equipment checklist and delivery notes. An Incident and Accident (I/A) report will be initiated for any non-conformities.
3. DOCUMENT AND DATA CONTROL: The Senior Technicians in a Shift must Maintain appropriate record management, including; recording and maintaining equipment inventory using our Global Asset Management System (GAMS); maintaining equipment maintenance log, any calibration records and equipment manuals both electronic and hardcopies.
4. COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY: The Senior Technicians in a Shift must be able to communicate in English, both verbal and written form to express ideas, goals, and opportunities for improvement within the team.
5. EXERCISE INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: The Senior Technicians must be able to work effectively within a team environment to achieve defined expectations. This can include co-workers, contractors, clients, and any other personnel required.
6. WORKS SAFELY: The Senior Technicians practices and applies all safe work procedures, including; Rawabi United Safety’s (RUSS) policies and procedures; manufacturer’s specifications; regulatory standards; customer standards where applicable.
7. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: The Senior Technicians report to Project supervisor/ Project Manager. Must support all shop operations as required when needed. May have to support RUSS projects as required through shop management and operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB - IF APPLICABLE
Job DescriptionSenior technician is required to work 12 hours a shift at RUSS Shop (TOC)/ Work site. Job Scope includes on Call services,[...]2021-04-08 Technical, Maintenance
Job Description Perform general electrical maintenance on internal wiring, HV panels, MV panels and UPS panels[...]2021-04-08 Technical, Maintenance
Shift Supervisor RLOC - Developee Ras Laffan Ethylene Cracker (1001) For National Fresh Graduates ONLY Job Objec[...]2021-04-08 Management, Consultancy
JOB SUMMARY Exhibits creative baking and decorating talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff in preparing [...]2021-04-08 Management, Consultancy
Description Position at Al Jazeera Media Network Senior Data Protection System Specialist Bilingu[...]2021-04-08 Other