|مطلوب||Procurement Quality Specialist|
An Operating company in Qatar requires 3 Procurement Quality Specialists, one for Package equipment, one for mechanical, piping & Valves and a third for Desalination and helium plants on a residential contract basis in Doha, Qatar.
Reporting to the Head of Quality the main purpose is to provide Procurement Quality oversight of the EPC Contractor’s program for purchase of materials and equipment to verify quality requirements on behalf of client.
• Coordination of Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) personnel representing Company.
• The operating environment is dynamic and challenging, requiring a high degree of personal commitment and organization
• Flexible time management is important when working in a PMT environment in different world time zones
• Review of Material Requisitions for equipment and materials to verify quality requirements and inspection levels.
• Coordinates Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) for supplementary surveillance on critical packages and selected materials at vendors and sub vendors
• Coordinates activities in accordance with Company Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan and project specifications.
• Attends Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of COMPANY with CONTRACTOR and VENDOR for equipment and materials with (High and Medium Criticality) and selected bulk commodities.
• Ensures Contractor compliance with the stated deliverables of the PO and COMPANY specifications
• Reviews Vendors and Contractors Inspection and Test Plan input for correctness and coordinates COMPANY engineering input
• Coordinates COMPANY attendance as per approved vendor or sub vendor Inspection & Test Plans
• Stewards the Vendor specification deviation process for assigned purchased orders.
• Reviews CONTRACTOR and COMPANY inspection surveillance reports for completeness and follows-up on any anomalies or deficiencies reported.
• Monitors and verifies CONTRACTOR and VENDOR deficiency controls for control of non-conforming product.
• Reviews Vendor preservation procedures, preservation Inspection and Test Plan activities including requirements for shipping and packing.
• Monitors the Vendor Inspection process including identification of Carry Over Work (COW) and Punchlists items.
• Coordinates Company or TPIS attendance to Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
• Conducts Procurement Quality Assessments as per the Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan
Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in a mechanical or electrical discipline with 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects
• Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
• Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
• Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
• Working within a structured Quality Management System essential.
• IRCA Audit Certification beneficial
Job description An Operating company in Qatar requires 3 Procurement Quality Specialists, one for Package equipment, on[...]2021-04-08 Engineering, Computer
Job description Our client, major LNG Operator in Qatar, is hiring for Procurement Quality Specialist- Desalinatio[...]2021-04-12 Engineering, Computer
Job Description Perform general electrical maintenance on internal wiring, HV panels, MV panels and UPS panels[...]2021-04-08 Technical, Maintenance
Shift Supervisor RLOC - Developee Ras Laffan Ethylene Cracker (1001) For National Fresh Graduates ONLY Job Objec[...]2021-04-08 Management, Consultancy
JOB SUMMARY Exhibits creative baking and decorating talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff in preparing [...]2021-04-08 Management, Consultancy
Description Position at Al Jazeera Media Network Senior Data Protection System Specialist Bilingu[...]2021-04-08 Other