about the role
Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering with minimum 7 years of experience in related field
- Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC)
- SQL Server: It is important to have a strong sense of database management practices and methods.
- Web Services & API (REST, RPC etc)
- Must be Skilled nopCommerce Applications Developer
- have good design and architecture fundamentals,
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong experience with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong technical and development background related to service implementation on Internet & Intranet Portals ,Identity Management , Call Center & Telephony Solutions (PBX, IVR, CTI based systems, ACD, Workforce Management,).
- Knowledge of networking, servers, security and testing
- Experience architecting and developing high-volume, secure, scalable, highly concurrent user, transactional, and distributed systems utilizing SharePoint / nopCommerce
- Understanding of basic principles of e-payments and cards payments technologies
- Experience project management methodologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- CI/CD DevOps experience, familiarity with Azure Pipelines, experience with software development lifecycles
- Experience working with Git, Jira, and Agile methodologies
- Certificates in IT related fields are preferable..
- knowledge in Analytic tools e.g. SEO implementation
- Hands on experience in External Identity management architect, best practices and implementation to achieve business requirements.
E-commerce platforms, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net.
Business & Decision